CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

School is finally out!

I'm sure I'm going to eat those words in about 2 weeks when the boredom sinks in...or lack of sleep from playing so hard all day long.  I remember being so excited for summer vacation...then after a few weeks missing my friends so much as I never got to see them since I lived in the middle of nowhere on a farm.  I am looking forward to not spending half of my day in my vehicle, getting Andrew on somewhat of a nap schedule and making some great summertime memories.  

Eric is taking Jack and Sam to the Angels vs Rockies baseball game this weekend in celebration of a great school year by both of them.  

Next year...Sam will be conquering Kindergarten...in Spanish as he was accepted into the Immersion Program, too.  Jack will be entering 3rd grade...some of my fondest childhood memories where right around his age.

Happy Summer everyone!!!!  

Enjoy!

...where's my bottle of wine now??


No comments:

Post a Comment