CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

One of my running partners turned 4 years old...


Champ turned 4 this weekend...I can't believe that he's been in our lives for four years already.  He is the world's best dog, I believe...and a few of you think so, too.  No barking, no chewing, listens better than the others boys, loves us unconditionally, let's Andrew crawl all over him and pull at his hair and paws, plays a great game of catch (although, he doesn't always want to give you the toy back), and he will even give you a "licking pedicure" if you are up for it.  I can not imagine our lives without him...even though their are plenty days when I wonder why we got him.  His only things that he asks for ALL the time are to go for runs, take the boys to school in the back of the Sequoia with the window down of course, and to be able to touch someone...
Oh, I forgot...ice cubes, too!

Happy Birthday Champers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Champers!!! If only he could be cloned! Sad to say, but I think Kitty is on her last days...she has not been doing to well this weekend. We are taking her into the vet today. So give Champ an extra squeeze and ice cube from me!

    ReplyDelete