CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jack's first day of 2nd Grade...



Another year older...another grade higher...where does this time go?  2nd grade...I can not believe it.  Jack now has 2 weeks under his belt and seems to be adjusting well.  He did have major "deer in the headlights" the first two days of school.  First being I suspect just getting back into the routine.  Second, he commented "Mom, they talk so much faster here!"  Third, new school, new kids, new everything.  I think...alright, I know that I would have crawled into a hole if I were to have to go thru this as a kid.  I see my personality and shyness in Jack so much and both Eric and I are trying to get him thru this.  This is a hard thing for Eric to comprehend.  Overall, Jack is doing great...wondering when the math problems are going to get harder and absolutely loving the fact that he has an English class this year.  :)  He misses his great Minnesota friends...brings tears to Eric and I.  To hear him speak to his Grandpa on the phone and random people that we encounter that I make them speak to him in Spanish...I love it and am so proud of his accomplishments.  Before we know it...another year will be completed...


No comments:

Post a Comment