CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Father's Day...delayed a bit...

Since we moved to Cali just a few days prior to this year's Father's Day...I asked for an extension on it. I was not prepared at all. I had the ideas, but not the time to pull it all off. We still treated Eric to a fun day at the beach...keeping with our last year's tradition with the Roslansky family. The gift is still yet to come. I was secretly working with his friend, Rob, to purchase a surfboard for him. I couldn't hold out any longer and Jack slipped a little on our secret to Eric. So, he now knows his gift...he should, it's only about 2 months later.
On his "make-up Father's Day", Eric took the boys to an Anaheim Angel's game and they just so happened to play the MN Twins. They had a great time and as I suspected, they all came home in Angel gear. Here they are before the game in their Twins gear with a neighborhood friend, Jackson...
And after the game....
And at the game...


No comments:

Post a Comment