CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 10, 2009

Life in Cali...


It's been a ride so far.  We are enjoying all that there is to offer.  Alright, that would be impossible as there is so much here, but we are definitely getting ourselves out and about (and yes, I think that my "Minnesota O's" are going away when I talk).  Here's a sunset from our back...
They are beautiful.  And they are plentiful.  We have had only 1 "gloomy day" since we have been here.




And here is a couple crazy monkeys.  Yes, that is a pair of underwear....
To think that there is one more of these on the way...
YIKES!  

I think that we will do just fine here.  I am wondering if I will ever get tired of the "warm" weather?  I can't see it happening.  There is always family and friends that reside in cold winter destinations.  Wish that I could have it all...but, I guess if you look at it...I do have it all.  I am one lucky person...

No comments:

Post a Comment