CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jack's attempt at eating a "hot dog"...



Most of you know my children are a bit different when it comes to their eating choices...and I am not complaining at all. One of their items that they do not like are hot dogs...what kid doesn't like a hot dog! Sam has tried them, but Jack refused as when he was younger his little brain made him think that they were actually made from dogs. He is now over that. I am proud that he always gives new things a try...and finally on the 4th of July...he said that he would like to try one! Eric had noticed that his old stomping ground of Wienerschnizel was out here. So we loaded up the truck and headed over to give them a try. We opted for the chili dogs and as Eric was lovin' it, the boys and I were doing good, but had enough after 1/2 of one. Jack would like to try a "homemade chili dog" sometime, but I think that his dog eating days are done. I think he'll be sticking to the sushi...

No comments:

Post a Comment