CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Another great weekend...

I was quite bummed that I was not able to go back and join my family for my Mom & Dad's 50th Wedding camping excursion. We decided to make the most of the weekend here. We invited our good friend and the boy's idol, Uncle Rob Dbach over with his lovely girlfriend, Maegan, on Saturday evening for a little feast.

Sunday, we ventured to South Bay to join up with them again and another friend that was in town from the East Coast with his family. Now this weekend, the boys could boogie board. It was busy, but the waves were a crashing. Sam got taken by a few waves, but it didn't stop him. Jack got a little one-on-one lesson from Rob and I so wish that I had my camera! Of course, it was left in the car. He caught some good sized waves and rode them in. Then they dug and caught endless crabs in the sand. We had a great time at the beach and then ventured over to Uncle Rob's place for a fantastic dinner.

Here are some photos from Rob's place...
Dbach, Herfert and Eric...oh yeah...and Jack's little sneaky head. A future ATO as well???

Me and Dave's littlest one, Kennedy (aka mini Herf).

Olivia, Mack and Sam & Jack chillin' watching some Star Wars.


No comments:

Post a Comment